International Jazz Day
The Unesco has proclaimed an "international jazz day". Join in with numerous jazz institutions to celebrate this day, in Brussels 30/04/13!
With more than 100 concerts per week and high-level musicians, Belgium is a talent promoter!
But why have an international day for jazz?
Because jazz is based on ideals of cultural and musical mixture, evolution, protest and freedom of expression.
Based on improvisation and interpretation, every musician can develop a personal and unique style, having to renovate continually, which is what incessantly attracts new generations.
This 30 April afternoon, while sipping your aperitif at the bar or running to catch your train, keep your ears pricked and eyes peeled for jazz, all around the city!
- website : http://www.jazzinbelgium.com
Visit our partners' webpages
- Couleur Café Music Festival
- Surreal Poetry Performances at the Magritte Museum
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- Frankenstein or the Modern Prometheus - Open-air Play at Ruins of Villers
- Hokusai - Views of Mount Fuji and Other Japanese Landscapes