International Minerals and Fossils Fair
The Center of Mineralogy and Paleontology of Belgium is organising its 40th Minerals, Fossils and Precious Stones fair. In Brussels, 07 & 08/09/13.
This event has around 3000 visitors and this year, once again, exhibitors will come from most European countries (Great Britain, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, Netherlands, France, Spain, Italy, etc.) and also from other continents (Madagascar, Morocco, etc.).
Discover meteorites and other minerals from Katanga, amber from the Baltic sea, blue-john from Illinois and China, pyrite from Peru, opal from Australia and baryte from France, along with quartz crystals from Mont Blanc and Baia Mare in Romania!
There'll even be equipment for prospectors and relevant literature!
A team of specialists will give free evaluations of visitors' precious and semi-precious stones over the two days and minerals and fossils will be given out for free to children and those just starting a collection.
- fax : +32 (0) 2 538 71 30
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: Vu à la Radio (Seen on the Radio) - 100 years of Belgian radio
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Printemps de l'Abbaye de Villers-la-Ville - Spring at the Abbey
- Baby Animals - Exhibition
- Exhibition - Riera i Arago - The navigator's dream