International Minerals and Fossils Fair
The Center of Mineralogy and Paleontology of Belgium is organising its 40th Minerals, Fossils and Precious Stones fair. In Brussels, 07 & 08/09/13.
This event has around 3000 visitors and this year, once again, exhibitors will come from most European countries (Great Britain, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, Netherlands, France, Spain, Italy, etc.) and also from other continents (Madagascar, Morocco, etc.).
Discover meteorites and other minerals from Katanga, amber from the Baltic sea, blue-john from Illinois and China, pyrite from Peru, opal from Australia and baryte from France, along with quartz crystals from Mont Blanc and Baia Mare in Romania!
There'll even be equipment for prospectors and relevant literature!
A team of specialists will give free evaluations of visitors' precious and semi-precious stones over the two days and minerals and fossils will be given out for free to children and those just starting a collection.
- fax : +32 (0) 2 538 71 30
Visit our partners' webpages
- François Schuiten - Le Temps des Cités (The Age of Cities)
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments
- The Color Run - The Happiest 5km on the Planet!
- The Brussels Vintage Market