Japan Expo Belgium
Traditional AND modern Japanese culture fair bringing together all organisations with traditional Japanese activities. At Tour & Taxis, 01 - 03/11/13
Both a traditional fair...
- Bonzai pruning,
- Calligraphy (writing Japanese characters with a brush),
- The game Go (a strategy game with the object of surrounding your opponent's pieces),
- Origami (paper folding),
- Ikebana (Japanese flower arranging),
- Martial arts and Sumi-e (traditional painting).
...and a contemporary fair
- Fanzines drawn by amateur manga enthusiasts,
- Video games,
- Dance Revolution pads (dance competition on electronic pads),
- inflatable sumo wrestling, etc.
In sum, non stop entertainment over 2 days!
Quiz, anime showings, beginners' guides... There'll be something for everyone!
And to top it all off:
A big Cosplay competition (costumes inspired by manga or video games) on Sunday afternoon!
Japan Expo, pure pleasure for Japan-lovers!
Friday 02/11: €9
Saturday 03/11: €12
Sunday 04/11: €10
3-day ticket: €27
Zen ticket: €35!
More information on the festival can be found on the website.
Don't hesitate to join the Japan Expo Facebook community!
- website : http://www.japan-expo.be
- Tour & Taxis (BRUXELLES)