L'Orgue d'Août - organ summer festival
The 'Orgue d'Août' is a renowned ancient music festival. Come and discover it in Brussels' Eglise Notre-Dame de la Chapelle!
Get familiar with the warm and colourful notes of the "Jacques Organ", an instrument that brings 16th and 17th-century music back to life.
Every evening wis preceded by an introduction at 8pm. Concerts start at precisely 8.30pm.
Full info and programme on the website below.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Nautilus: Navigating Greece - Exhibition in Brussels
- Exhibition - Riera i Arago - The navigator's dream
- War & Toys. Belgian Toys of 1914-1918 - Exhibition in Brussels
- Exhibition: Zurbarán - Master of the Spanish Golden Age
- Vies de Zinc (Lives in Zinc) Exhibition at La Fonderie