L'Orgue d'Août - organ summer festival
The 'Orgue d'Août' is a renowned ancient music festival. Come and discover it in Brussels' Eglise Notre-Dame de la Chapelle!
Get familiar with the warm and colourful notes of the "Jacques Organ", an instrument that brings 16th and 17th-century music back to life.
Every evening wis preceded by an introduction at 8pm. Concerts start at precisely 8.30pm.
Full info and programme on the website below.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition - Riera i Arago - The navigator's dream
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Exhibition: Vu à la Radio (Seen on the Radio) - 100 years of Belgian radio
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate