Marolles Flea Market on Place du Jeu de Balle
- Opening periods
- All year round
- Monday-Friday : 06:00-14:00
- Saturday-Sunday : 06:00-15:00
- All year round
Place du Jeu de Balle
- MAPS: Google Maps
Flea market, antiques, collections,... in a very typical and friendly atmosphere in Brussels, 365 days a year!
The flea market on Place du Jeu de Balle, which is, wrongly, nicknamed the Old Market, is open to all who want to find a bargain. You can find a bit of everything there.
It's one of the last places were you can negotiate a bit. But be careful, don't negotiate any old way! The prices are still the prices and you can often find real quality, so don't ask too for too much of a discount.
Regulars say that the best days to go are Thursday and Friday. However, on Saturdays and Sundays you might find more specific or rare pieces that are only available at the weekend.
Also discover the antique dealers and second-hand goods shops in the surrouding rue Haute, rue Blase and place du Sablon.
The flea market on place du Jeu de Balle is more than just a flea market, it's an atmosphere!
The market is open everyday, all year round, from 6am to 2pm on weekdays and from 6am to 3pm on weekends.
Visit the market of the Marolles in 360° on © bruxelles.arounder.com.
- website : http://www.marcheauxpuces.be
- Place du Jeu de Balle in the Marolles District (BRUXELLES)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- Nautilus: Navigating Greece - Exhibition in Brussels
- Exhibition - Riera i Arago - The navigator's dream
- Cristina Iglesias Exhibition at Brussels Fine Arts Museum