The concept? A 35-minute concert to enjoy every weekday at 12:15pm, at the Royal Conservatory. In Brussels from 01/07 to 30/08/13.
As with previous years, the Midis-Minimes Festival's eclectic programme will be divided into five cycles that correspond with to the days of the week: diversity, discovery, encounters and surprises!
Mondays are dedicated to traditional music styles, the other 4 days then share the other various periods of music history.
The magic formula? Music from the middle ages to the present day!
Singing, instruments, soloists, duets, orchestras, established musicians and new artists, Belgian and international artists, will be delighting audiences during these daily lunchtime concerts.
Midis-Minimes brings music to the city, all summer long!
Please arrive 5 to 10 minutes before the start of the concerts.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- War & Toys. Belgian Toys of 1914-1918 - Exhibition in Brussels
- Exhibition: Vu à la Radio (Seen on the Radio) - 100 years of Belgian radio
- Nautilus: Navigating Greece - Exhibition in Brussels
- Exhibition: Zurbarán - Master of the Spanish Golden Age