MODE Parcours #13 - Fashion Trail #13
The Parcours Mode, (Fashion Trail) is THE exceptional and unmissable event for fashion and future trends in Brussels. From 24 to 27/10/13.
For four days, creators, brands and fashion houses will present their creations.
It is a chance for curious, inquisitive people, amateurs, enthusiasts, journalists and professionals to get their fingers on the pulse of Brussels fashion.
The trail is more than 60 participants, new fashion collections, night openings, performances, fashion shows, concerts and evenings.
In short, it's the ideal opportunity to jump into Brussels' fashion!
The Fashion Trail #13 invites you, this year, to contemplate a new theme: Style Icon.
Style is a mixture of influences that define the world of a creator. And the world of fashion is full of style icons: Coco Chanel and Jean-Paul Gauthier, to name but a few.
But style is also an attitude combined with a look. A style icon is all of these things in one time.
They are people, famous or not, and are maybe the talents of tomorrow.
Discover, on the website below, everything that the trail has to offer.
- website : http://www.madbrussels.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Nautilus: Navigating Greece - Exhibition in Brussels
- Je n’ai rien à te dire sinon que je t’aime - Lovers' Correspondances
- François Schuiten - Le Temps des Cités (The Age of Cities)
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments
- Exhibition: Vu à la Radio (Seen on the Radio) - 100 years of Belgian radio