MODO BRUSSELS - MODO TRAIL
Modo Bruxellae changes into Modo Brussels! - And for its 10th edition, the Designers Trail also changes names and becomes the Modo Trail!
The Modo Trail is an extraordinary reunion with the fashion of Brussels. For three days, designers, trade names and couture houses have a special project for the centre of town. Inquisitive people, fashion lovers and enthusiasts, journalists and professionals feel the pulse of the present and future Brussels fashion. With its 40 exhibitions, the event allows to visit Brussels by highlighting unfamiliar and original venues. It also emphasizes the most creative aspect of this fashion by giving it a boost and creating new collaborations.
This event takes place every two years (on even years).
Audience Award : € 2500 offered by Levis Paints for the best installation.
One of the visitors that handed in his form at the Centrale Eletrique will receive his weight in paint.
Departure/Information: La Centrale Electrique, Place Sainte-Catherine 44.
- MODO BRUSSELS (BRUXELLES)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Artists' Book Fair of Brussels - "Histoires de Livres" (The Story of Books)
- Vandersteen, storyteller - Exhibition Marking Vandersteen's 100th Birthday
- Baby Animals Exhibition
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- The Brussels Vintage Market