Open Churches Days
These open days enable the public to visit venues loaded with history from a different point of view. In Wallonia and Brussels, 01 and 02/06/13.
This is a cultural and festive event, as, depending on the venue, there will be:
- A concert,
- a guided tour,
- a route,
- exhibitions, ...
In short, everything that showcases our religious heritage.
On 1 and 2 June, members of the Fondation Eglises Ouvertes (Open Churches Foundation) will open their doors, as well as many non-member churches who have chosen to take part in the festival.
All over Belgium.
The event is also taking place in Wallonia.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Shakespeare Bound - Exhibition
- Belgium 1914-1918 - Witnesses' route through the tourment
- Will Eisner, from Spirit to the graphic novel - Exhibition
- The four lives of a Maharaja - Indian miniatures and sketches
- Exhibition - Riera i Arago - The navigator's dream