Parcours Bruneaf XXIII: Brussels Non-European Art Fair
This is one of the most important events of non-European art, covering very different areas. Keep your eyes peeled in Brussels from 5 to 9 June 2013.
You'll find African as well as Australian aboriginal, Indonesian, Pre-Columbian or even Asian art:
- traditional objects crafted by these peoples for their own use,
- wood and metal,
- gold, silver, bronze, ivory and terracotta.
The International fair of non-European arts was conceived 20 years ago and continues to gather refined connoisseurs around the Sablon area.
The objects showcased are for ritual or domestic use, a combination of functionality and beauty.
By inviting a growing number of foreign galleries, the festival aims to present the best of Asian, pre-Colombian, Australasian or African arts.
It has become a reference for collectors, who hop from one gallery to another, a glass of champagne in hand, to discover the refinement of these distant worlds and the light-hearted atmosphere of the Sablon terraces.
Tram 92, 94 (Petit Sablon).
Visit our partners' webpages
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Cristina Iglesias Exhibition at Brussels Fine Arts Museum
- The Brussels Vintage Market