PikniK Électronic - diversified electronic music festival!
PikniK Electronik is an innovative event, combining ecology, discovery & the democratisation of electronic music. In Brussels throughout summer 2013.
The festival takes friendliness very seriously and is a place for unique, sociable get-togethers allowing people to enjoy the good weather, a stunning view over the city and quality electronic music, all in a warm and comfortable environment.
The Belgian and international electronic scene is brimming with countless talents!
The concept is simple: pack your blanket and a picnic and enjoy the music!
This event is also taking place in Forest!
With an eclectic programme which is often classical, daring and stuffed full of new mixes, Piknik Electronik has something for both enthusiasts and laypeople!
- website : http://www.pikniks.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- Exhibition: Vu à la Radio (Seen on the Radio) - 100 years of Belgian radio
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences