Pineau sur Rue - Waiters' race!
Each contestant (pro or not) carries a tray with 3 glasses of pineau and a bottle for a distance of 2.5km. In Brussels in September 2014.
27th edition of the race in which the aim (if you can call it a game) is simple: spill the least amount of liquid in the least amount of time possible.
Despite its festive and traditional character, this waiters' race is strictly regulated.
On the menu:
- Saturday: Gourmet escapade, regional market and tastings of Pineau and specialities from Charentes.
- Sunday: Meet the producers (foie gras, snails, etc.) and at 4pm: Start of the Waiters' race for pros and amateurs!
From 2012: The Espace So City will show you new ways of appreciating your Pineau: on the rocks or in a cocktail!!
Guaranteed musical entertainment, as always!
Discover Pineau sur Rue on foot, by bike, on roller-skates... because 22/09/13 is No-car day in Brussels!
For information and to register as a participant (free): +32 (0)2 675 48 00 or visit the site below.
Fair play, good spirits and friendliness are on the menu!
- fax : +32 (0) 2 675 39 39
Visit our partners' webpages
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Exhibition: Zurbarán - Master of the Spanish Golden Age
- Exhibition: Vu à la Radio (Seen on the Radio) - 100 years of Belgian radio