RecyclArt Holidays Festival
Bruxelles-Chapelle train station is the starting point for this festival spread over 6 weeks, every Thursday and Friday in summer, in Brussels.
With a nice drink in one hand and a bite to eat in the other, enjoy the music (electronic, fusion, non-occidental, post-jazz...) and open air animated films that are on show.
You can find out more and see the full schedule by visiting the website below or by contacting the organiser.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Gabor Gozon - Exhibition at Tour & Taxi, Brussels
- Exhibition: Vu à la Radio (Seen on the Radio) - 100 years of Belgian radio
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- François Schuiten - Le Temps des Cités (The Age of Cities)
- Cristina Iglesias Exhibition at Brussels Fine Arts Museum