RecyclArt Holidays Festival
Bruxelles-Chapelle train station is the starting point for this festival spread over 6 weeks, every Thursday and Friday in summer, in Brussels.
With a nice drink in one hand and a bite to eat in the other, enjoy the music (electronic, fusion, non-occidental, post-jazz...) and open air animated films that are on show.
You can find out more and see the full schedule by visiting the website below or by contacting the organiser.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Surreal Poetry Performances at the Magritte Museum
- The Color Run - The Happiest 5km on the Planet!
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop