Sound and Light Show in the Grand Place
A sound and light show, often abbreviated to sound and light, is a show taking place at night, mainly in historic locations.
Special light effects are projected and are synchronised with a recording (either music or a story).
What better place in Brussels for this kind of show than the Grand Place!
This has become a must for the summer season, not to be must for anything!
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 279 64 24
- website : http://www.bruxelles.be
- The Grand-Place in Brussels (BRUXELLES)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Jonas Mekas Exhibition: The Fluxus Wall
- Will Eisner, from Spirit to the graphic novel - Exhibition
- Henry Van de Velde Exhibition - Passion, Function and Beauty.
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Exhibition: Shadows and Lanterns - The Magic of Pre-cinema