The 20km of Brussels
Are you a jogger or an experienced athlete? The 20km of Brussels on 18/05/14 invites you to take part in a race that's full of emotion.
Don't miss the 35th edition of this famous race, during which some 30,000 participants set off from the Esplanade du Cinquantenaire and run along some of the capital of Europe's most beautiful streets. They are cheered on by an enthusiastic crowd all along the route!
This unmissable event is the ideal chance to discover Brussels in a different way.
- Cinquantenaire Park (BRUXELLES)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Will Eisner, from Spirit to the graphic novel - Exhibition
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- One-off opening of 3 Art Nouveau town houses in Brussels
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- Forests - Ink Paintings by Olivier Huysman, Woluwe-Saint-Pierre