"Bread, beer, cheese" weekend in Burdinne
Experience a whole weekend dedicated to the exhibition and discovery of authentic, high-quality products in Burdinne.
At Grosse Tour Farm, the "flavours of Wallonia space" brings together around 30 bakers, brewers and cheese makers to present the flavours and values of their products: the origins of their raw materials, their methods, tastings, sales...
It's also an opportunity to taste and take away syrup and apple juice produced by the Parc Naturel following a traditional method, producing a taste of long ago.
This weekend is also an opportunity to discover our many signposted walks through the Parc Naturel.
Free for children under 12.
Tourist information on the town BURDINNE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Christmas all over the world at the Modave Castle
- Tierra Argentina Exhibition in Malmedy - Photographs by Camila Guns
- A Walloon Christmas in a Museum!
- India Water - Art walk in the city of Liège
- Formula 1 Belgium Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps