La Feuillerie: Rare and collectable plants
A selection of the best specialised plant nursery workers from Belgium and abroad gather in Celles on 28 & 29/09/13!
They will present their most beautiful plants and the latest novelties and above all, they are there to give you advice.
52nd edition of this festival which aims to provide a wide botanical theme in a warm and friendly atmosphere.
But also, to reveal to visitors, the incredible diversity of the plant world and to share a passion.
Opening hours: from 10am to 6pm. Parking organised by the scouts.
Dogs are allowed on a leash only. Snacks on site.
Entertainment: competition for children.
Entry prices: €8 or €6.5 discounted price for members of a horticultural society.
Tourist information on the town CELLES
- LA FEUILLERIE (CELLES)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Alvar Aalto - Lightings: Lightings Exhibition at Grand Hornu Images
- Tree Dating: a tree-some love affair
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Extravagant Traveller - Frédéric Platéus exhibition at MAC