Christmas for kids.
All ages can hop on our two red London buses and make numerous magical stops. In Charleroi on 15/12/12!
Non-stop from 11am to 5pm: associations, cinemas, libraries... invite you to participate to various playful and educational activities...and it's completely free.
But Charleroi is also a city full of rich cultural heritage!
- The Bois du Cazier mine, at Marcinelle,
- the Glasswork museum,
- blacksmiths' workshops,
- the photography, museum
- the B.P.S.22 (A space dedicated to contemporary creation),
- the Fine Arts museum,
- the Jules Destrée museum,
- the Archeology museum,
- the Light Infantry museum...
And that's just a preview of what is on offer!
So why not take advantage of the end of year festivities to visit the region?
Free of charge.
- tel. : +32 (0) 71 86 14 14
- website : http://www.charleroi.be
Tourist information on the town CHARLEROI
Visit our partners' webpages
- Dour Music Festival
- Ehibition - From the Nile to Alexandria: A History of Water
- Flower Carpet
- Chamber Music Concerts at the Seneffe Castle Organgerie
- Exhibition: L'Age de l'Eternité - The Age of Eternity