Christmas Village and Market in Charleroi
For 2 weeks, the city centre welcomes numerous chalets offering traditional food and drinks products and lots of special gift ideas. In Charleroi from 14 to 23/12!
The Christmas village's theme this year will be "The Nordic Forest".
Designed as a Nordic forest, the Christmas Village will take you away from the busy outside world for an unforgettable moment.
The outdoor heaters and little chalets will keep you warm as the local traders provide you with delicious food and drinks of the highest quality.
Various shows and activities will be organised to brighten up your stroll...not to mention the famous jolly man in the red coat!
But Charleroi is also a city with a rich cultural heritage:
- the Bois du Cazier mining site at Marcinelle,
- the Glassworks museum,
- the Blacksmith's workshops
- the Photography museum,
- the B.P.S.22 (A space dedicated to contemporary creation),
- the Fine Arts museum,
- the Jules Destrée museum,
- the Archeology museum,
- the Light Infantry museum...
And that is just a preview of what is on offer!
So why not take advantage of the end of year festivities to visit the region?
Tourist information on the town CHARLEROI
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: L'Age de l'Eternité - The Age of Eternity
- Expo Renaissance 2.0 - Journey to the Origins of the Web
- Ehibition - From the Nile to Alexandria: A History of Water
- Dour Music Festival
- Chamber Music Concerts at the Seneffe Castle Organgerie