Christmas Market in Chastre
Wander the aisles and be swept away by the festive atmosphere. In the Chastre town hall, December 2014!
Come and taste the local produce, the Christmas specialities and get your fill of flavours!
Oysters, foie gras, a choice of sausages, mushrooms, mulled wine and Christmas beers... are just a few of the delights that you'll find at the market!
The market takes place under a heated marquee, which will make the atmosphere ideal, both convivial and festive.
As for the other artisan craftsmen and women, they will also be present and will reveal their talents to you: gift ideas, decorations, seasonal pieces...
Give in to temptation at the Chastre Christmas market!
- tel. : +32 (0) 10 65 44 86
- website : http://www.chastre.be
Tourist information on the town CHASTRE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Fotofever Brussels
- François Schuiten - Le Temps des Cités (The Age of Cities)
- Cristina Iglesias Exhibition at Brussels Fine Arts Museum
- War & Toys. Belgian Toys of 1914-1918 - Exhibition in Brussels