Christmas Market in Chimay.
This Christmas market is an unmissable traditional event for fans of quality products and new discoveries. In Chimay 21/12 and 22/12/13!
Since the 2009 edition, the market is nestled in the courtyard of the Prince's castle and the Grand-Place, much to the delight of both young and old.
In a fun, family atmosphere, craftsmen, traders and local producers invite you to discover their best products and flavours. The traders of the historical centre have also organised a Christmas competition, with lots of great prizes to be won!
Chimay shows off its assets for you!
Free shows and Christmas magic, all that's missing is you!
Tourist information on the town CHIMAY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Tree Dating: a tree-some love affair
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Extravagant Traveller - Frédéric Platéus exhibition at MAC
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Alvar Aalto - Lightings: Lightings Exhibition at Grand Hornu Images