The International Comblain Jazz Festival
Jazz festival "historically" open to the blues and other musical genres...including, of course, all other jazz genres! In Comblain-la-Tour from 05 to 07/07/13.
The Comblain-la-Tour Jazz festival, created in 1959 by ex-US soldier Joe Napoli, was the first ever jazz festival in Europe.
Big names such as Ray Charles, John Coltrane, Nina Simone, Julian "Cannonball" Adderley, Kenny Clarke or Bud Shank performed at this, now legendary, festival.
The 2013 Comblain-la-Tour Jazz festival promises mythical jazz musicians and fabulous sounds, combined with the legendary Comblain warmth and hospitality. Piano, saxophone, trumpets, basses and sublime voices for all tastes:
- Chet Baker
- and other big names to come!
One thing you can be sure of, is that you're going to love it!
Tourist information on the town HAMOIR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Italian Days!
- Formula 1 Belgium Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- India Water - Art walk in the city of Liège
- Exhibition: The Unusual World of Paul Delvaux - Works on paper