Maredsous Abbey's Christmas market
Feel the magic of Christmas in the magnificent setting of the Maredsous Abbey! In Denée, from 30/11 to 29/12/13.
An artisan market awaits, with numerous exhibitors, original artisans, concerts and various entertainment. It's a second edition of this market that will surprise you!
All the usual seasonal products will be present: regional produce, cured meats, artisan craftwork, gift ideas, etc.
The added bonus is clearly the venue, which lends itself perfectly to the Christmas spirit:the monastery of the beautiful Maredsous Abbey, founded in the 18th century.
Christmas like it used to be.
- tel. : +32 (0) 82 69 83 31
- website : http://www.maredsous.be
Tourist information on the town ANHEE
Visit our partners' webpages
- "Red Deer Rut" Weekend in Han-sur-Lesse
- International "Jeu de Rôles" (Role-Play) Festival in Dinant & Haute-Meuse!
- The Summer Twilight Tours
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey