Christmas Market in Dinant.
Many seasonal activities! Christmas market by the Collegiate church, local produce, original crafts, lovely Christmas lights. In Dinant 14 to 30/12
Dinant also has a rich history for you to uncover:
- The Notre-Dame de Dinant Collegiate church, which is one of Wallonnia's listed buildings,
- the Citadelle (1818-1821),
- the Notre-Dame de Leffe Abbey, where the world famous Leffe beer comes from,
- the Rocher de Bayard, an exceptional rock needle. According to legend, the rock needle was formed by the hoof stomp of the Bayard horse as it tried to escape Charlemagne.
And that is just the beginning!
Dinant is opening its doors to you...
So why not make the most of the festive season to visit the region?
- tel. : +32 (0) 82 22 28 70
Tourist information on the town DINANT