Dinant Jazz Nights
This international jazz festival takes place in the beautiful Saint-Norbert park at the Leffe Abbey in Dinant in July 2014.
17th edition of a festival that, as always, has a programme packed with groups and musicians that have left their mark on the festival's history and, of course, some new names!
The festival will take place entirely under marquee, in the unique setting of the Saint Norbert park at the Leffe Abbey.
Full programme on the website below.
- tel. : +32 (0) 82 22 28 70
Tourist information on the town DINANT
Visit our partners' webpages
- International "Jeu de Rôles" (Role-Play) Festival in Dinant & Haute-Meuse!
- "Red Deer Rut" Weekend in Han-sur-Lesse
- Special Father Christmas Train between Mariembourg and Treignes
- The Summer Twilight Tours