Mr Sax's Sundays - concert in the streets of Dinant
The musical city fills with notes from itinerant bands performing in the streets of Dinant every Sunday in July and August.
Let yourself be cradled by a New Orleans air. Every Sunday in July and August saxophones will be spouting out its husky notes and seducing visitors ambling along the river Meuse.
Bands will be hopping from bar to bar sprinkling everyone with blue notes and jazzing away to ecstatic listeners.
Enjoy 3 hours of free concerts and discover Dinant on a Sunday afternoon, in the wave of the tradition started by Adolph Sax when he blew through his first saxophone and filled the valley of the Meuse with its sensual charm.
- tel. : +32 (0) 82 22 90 38
- website : http://www.dinant.be
Tourist information on the town DINANT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
- The Summer Twilight Tours
- Special Father Christmas Train between Mariembourg and Treignes
- "Red Deer Rut" Weekend in Han-sur-Lesse
- International "Jeu de Rôles" (Role-Play) Festival in Dinant & Haute-Meuse!