Agricultural and Commercial Fair in Eghezée
Exhibitors, competitions, entertainment and dozens of activities for both the agricultural world & the general public. In Eghezée, around 15 August.
Eghezée fair is a great adventure started in 1949 to help independent schools in Eghezée.
Thanks to its very varied programme, you can discover:
- Agricultural machinery,
- Exhibitions of all kinds of animals,
- Lots of local produce,
- A parade of vintage tractors,
- An international blacksmith's competition with over 40 farriers,
- A renewable energy fair,
- A shopping fair,
Unlike other extremely specialist fairs, Eghezée Agricultural Fair wants to keep its legendary friendliness, oriented towards families.
Eghezée is THE fair where professionals and the public can celebrate the end of the harvest together!
Discover a unique fair with lots of activities. Those who come... come back again!
Tourist information on the town EGHEZEE
Visit our partners' webpages
- "Red Deer Rut" Weekend in Han-sur-Lesse
- Special Father Christmas Train between Mariembourg and Treignes
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
- International "Jeu de Rôles" (Role-Play) Festival in Dinant & Haute-Meuse!
- The Summer Twilight Tours