Vinobby - Wine Fair
Latest edition of the Wine Fair. More than 300 crus await amateurs, at the Eghezée Cultural Centre. From 11 to 13/10/2013.
You'll find the wineries and dealers, from all regions of France and 8 other countries, accompanied by many new-comers!
The fair's values are simple: to search for the largest variety and the best value for money, a calm atmosphere that befits tasting sessions... in short, a complete fair!
The free tasting sessions are accessible from 2pm to 9pm on Saturdays and from 10am to 6pm on Sundays.
Entry has remained at €5. A glass is available at the entrance for a deposit.
All the relevant information can be found in the website.
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 65 61 60
Tourist information on the town EGHEZEE
Visit our partners' webpages
- International "Jeu de Rôles" (Role-Play) Festival in Dinant & Haute-Meuse!
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
- The Summer Twilight Tours
- Special Father Christmas Train between Mariembourg and Treignes
- "Red Deer Rut" Weekend in Han-sur-Lesse