Walk - "On the trail of our grandmothers' remedies"
Three-hour (5km) walk discovering the therapeutic qualities of nature. Leaving at 2.30pm from the Pays des Collines Ecomuseum, La Hamaide, 06/07/13
The walk is led by experienced nature guides from Pays des Collines. Put on comfortable shoes and clothes suitable for the weather and don't forget your magnifying glass, binoculars and drinks.
Participation on the walk is free. For all information, telephone +32 (0)68 64 51 55 or email email@example.com
Tourist information on the town ELLEZELLES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Tony Oursler Exhibition - Phantasmagoria
- Living objects. Made for India - Exhibition at Grand Hornu Images
- Jean-François D'Or Exhibition. Moodboards