Enghien International Musical Encounters
These encounters take place in the second half of August and welcome renowned international professors! In Enghien from 17 to 30/08/13.
Each year, for 21 years, 13 days of masterclasses and 9 concerts take place in the prestigious setting of the Château d'Enghien.
During this festival, musicians, teachers and students of a very high level and of all nationalities meet to exchange their experiences and receive musical enrichment.
Discover the exceptional programme in store on the website below!
Information and bookings: +32 (0)479 300 400
Special rates for residents of Enghien and for groups.
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel. : +32 (0) 479 300 400
Tourist information on the town ENGHIEN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Living objects. Made for India - Exhibition at Grand Hornu Images
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Tony Oursler Exhibition - Phantasmagoria