La rentrée de Saint Arnould - The Arrival of Saint Arnould in Erquelinnes
Witness the arrival of Saint Arnould, patron Saint of brewers, in a local, festive and folkloric atmosphere. In Erquelinnes from 07 to 08/12/14.
An attractive programme:
Saturday 7 December
7am to 4pm: Brassons Ensemble (Let's Brew Together) - Public brewing.
Come and share a passion for real natural beer and discover the different stages of brewing. There are narrated visits of the installations.
6pm: Torch-lit 'Rentrée de Saint Arnould' parade from the brewery, organised by non-profit organisation La Jurande de l'Angélus and the Royal Municipal Harmony of Erquelinnes.
Welcome-blessing-enthroning of new members.
Sunday 8 December
ADEPS Walk 5/10/20km walk (from 7am).
Then, from 9am to 7pm:
Narrated visits of the installations and musical entertainment.
12:30pm - Regional specialities dinner (booking required) +32(0)479 88 78 35.
Throughout the weekend: food and drinks - tastings of Christmas beer and numerous peripheral products (pâté, ham, saucisson, bread, cheese, biscuits, etc.) produced by local producers!
A large choice of gifts packs!
Tourist information on the town ERQUELINNES
- Erquelinnes Microbrewery (ERQUELINNES)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Alvar Aalto - Lightings: Lightings Exhibition at Grand Hornu Images
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Extravagant Traveller - Frédéric Platéus exhibition at MAC
- Tree Dating: a tree-some love affair