Finnish Christmas Market in Etterbeek
Try a traditional Finnish Christmas. Don't forget, Father Christmas is from Finland. At the Brussels Finnish Seaman's Mission, in November 2014.
All the charm and atmosphere of Father Christmas' homeland await you!
Not to mention the Finnish design, gifts, jewellery, artisan craft, textiles, music, books, travel information, treats (food & sweets), restaurant/café and much more.
Be advised, the market covers two stories (useful to know for people with reduced mobility).
Monday to Saturday from 12 noon to 8pm and Sunday from 12 noon to 5pm
Admission is free.
Hyvää Joulua! Merry Christmas!
- email : http://www.merimieskirkko.be/index_fi.html
Visit our partners' webpages
- Vies de Zinc (Lives in Zinc) Exhibition at La Fonderie
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- Historical Expo: 14-18, it's our History!
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop