Day of the German-speaking Community of Belgium!
The Day of the German-speaking Community of Belgium is celebrated every year on 15 November.
Numerous concerts, festivities and activities take place in Belgium's 9 German-speaking communes.
On 15 November, all of the German-speaking community's official institutions are closed, including schools.
- fax : +32 (0) 87 55 64 76
- tel. : +32 (0) 87 59 63 00
Tourist information on the town EUPEN
Visit our partners' webpages
- "Une vie de chapeaux" - A hat's life. A hat for each head? - Exhibition
- A Walloon Christmas in a Museum!
- Exhibition - L'art et la Lumière - Lighting by Olivier Kruft in Malmedy
- Exhibition: Le Bon Brasseur - from Piedboeuf to Jupiler at Grand Curtius
- Formula 1 Belgium Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps