Eupen Musik Marathon 2013
Unique of its kind, it's the biggest festival in the region: 2 days of various concerts and 7 stages at the heart of Eupen. On 29 and 30/06/13.
The city of Eupen will turn into a musical melting pot, with music ranging from alternative rock to creative jazz and world music without forgetting music especially for children.
The 2013 line up is almost complete!
- Buenas, Bali Murphy and Nadine Nix,
- Bauchklang and the beatbox acrobats Puppetmastaz!
- Sunday is dedicated to families:
- Acoustic Africa and the Vetex international Orchestra,
- 14 weeks, Jaques Stotzem and Big Noise
- East Belgian Brass and Il Gardellino.
Tickets and presale now open!
Kombi Ticket: €39.50 - on site €48.
Saturday Ticket: €17.50 - on site €22.
Marathon Ticket: €34 - on site €42.
Basis Ticket: €13 - on site €17.
Children under 12: free entry.
Presales until 27 June 2013.
Online: www.sunergia.be (print@home), www.sherpa.be, www.fnac.be
Presales in Belgium:
Eupen: Garage KIA Falter, Grenz-Echo, Infotreff, Pigalle, Zeitschriften Creutz, Eupens Bunter Shop, Tourist Info.
St. Vith: Grenz-Echo, JIZ.
- tel. : +32 (0) 78 15 51 51
Tourist information on the town EUPEN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Christmas all over the world at the Modave Castle
- India Water - Art walk in the city of Liège
- Tierra Argentina Exhibition in Malmedy - Photographs by Camila Guns
- Exhibition - L'art et la Lumière - Lighting by Olivier Kruft in Malmedy
- Exhibition: The Unusual World of Paul Delvaux - Works on paper