Do you feel like taking up a sporty team challenge? Why not walk 100km in a group of 4 in less than 30 hours in the Hautes Fagnes!
Discover one of the best preserved natural regions in Belgium.
The driving force for this adventure is solidarity with the south.
Put together a team of walkers, surround yourself with a brilliant team of supporters, cover the 100km in a maximum of 30 hours and raise €1500 for Oxfam Solidarity projects aiming for sustainable agriculture, access to water and education and against violence to women, etc.
For more information, please visit the site below!
Tourist information on the town EUPEN
Visit our partners' webpages
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- "Une vie de chapeaux" - A hat's life. A hat for each head? - Exhibition
- Christmas all over the world at the Modave Castle
- Tierra Argentina Exhibition in Malmedy - Photographs by Camila Guns
- Exhibition - L'art et la Lumière - Lighting by Olivier Kruft in Malmedy