Biennial exhibition of Naïf art
The municipality organises a big exhibition to celebrate "naïve" art. Discover it in Evere, 16/08 to 06/09/13!.
Naïve art is a non-academic movement encompassing as many different personal approaches as there are artists, as it is not a trend with a strict definition.
No manifesto, no theory, just some common traits in the workmanship such as wilful or unintentional non-conformity to the rules of perspective and colour established during the Renaissance.
Around fifty artists from different cultures in Europe and elsewhere invite you to follow them through their dreamlike world during this fourth biennial.
The event takes place every two years.
Around 300 artworks will be displayed in the Maison Communale's Espace Delhaut and Espace Brel from 17 August to 6 September 2013.
We're betting the 2013 exhibition will be as good as it sounds!
Visit our partners' webpages
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- The Color Run - The Happiest 5km on the Planet!
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- Je n’ai rien à te dire sinon que je t’aime - Lovers' Correspondances
- Cristina Iglesias Exhibition at Brussels Fine Arts Museum