MODAL EURO TEN DU PAYS DE CHARLEROI WOMEN'S TENNIS TOURNAMENT
The Wallonia International Women's Open is held during the last two weeks of August, and is known as the Modal Euro-Ten du Pays de Charleroi. This tournament has a prize fund of $ 10,000, and WTA ranking points are awarded.
This is the first and only international sporting event to be held in Basse-Sambre.
Remember that entry is completely free to all matches, so come along and support the players!
You'll find the schedule of play, lists of participants and all sorts of info on the site in due course!
- website : http://www.euro-ten.com
Tourist information on the town FLEURUS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: L'Age de l'Eternité - The Age of Eternity
- Chamber Music Concerts at the Seneffe Castle Organgerie
- Flower Carpet
- Ehibition - From the Nile to Alexandria: A History of Water
- Expo Renaissance 2.0 - Journey to the Origins of the Web