Les Antoniades - Folklore and Traditions in Flobecq
On the menu: meal, entertainment, concerts, soirees, regional produce market, parade, show... and much more! In Flobecq from 17 to 20/01/14.
Not forgetting the soup festival!
Not to worry, the evenings will take place under a marquee.
The history of the Antoniades goes back to the ducasse Saint Antoine, which existed even earlier as a fair that dates back as far as the 11th century.
2 people stand out as the main characters of the celebrations that enthuse Flobecq: Saint Anthony the Great and the pig that accompanies him in religious iconography.
Numerous activities will be organised in the centre of Flobecq as part of Les Antoniades.
You can get all the information from the website below or from the organiser!
Following on from the Saint-Sylvestre, the party never stops in Flobecq!
Tourist information on the town FLOBECQ
Visit our partners' webpages
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Alvar Aalto - Lightings: Lightings Exhibition at Grand Hornu Images
- Tree Dating: a tree-some love affair
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate