Ceramic event is an event dedicated to high-quality ceramics and is the only one of its kind. In Brussels, 22 and 23/06/13.
This 5th event aims to awaken interest, kindle meetings and encourage people to discover and share ceramic art.
Ceramic event is aimed at both the general public and informed collectors and, since its creation in 2011, it has expanded and offers:
A ceramics market which, after careful selection, will include over 30 artists of all nationalities.
A "Tendances" exhibition (24 to 29 June) inviting 11 ceramicists to show their work and their talents (after having been carefully selected by a jury of critics, collectors and professionals).
A one-of-a-kind event!
A completely unusual "Coffret" exhibition!
The "Speedy Wash" exhibition room, in collaboration with the Wiels museum and Atrium, will exclusively house a design by each artist, made specially for the occasion. 31 in total.
The unique character of this limited collection will catch the eye of the most passionate visitors.
A ceramic workshop will provoke interaction between young and old and give rise to a collective work exhibited this year in the public square.
Main locations will be:
- The square in front of Saint-Denis
- The Ateliers Galerie de l'Ô
- tel. : +32 (0) 495 28 71 74
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our partners' webpages
- François Schuiten - Le Temps des Cités (The Age of Cities)
- War & Toys. Belgian Toys of 1914-1918 - Exhibition in Brussels
- Nautilus: Navigating Greece - Exhibition in Brussels
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences