SPRING OF THE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT 2010
The objective of this « Printemps du Développement Durable » (sustainable development) is to make people from the municipality of Forest aware of the practical and pleasant ways to apply respectful principles of the daily environment. For about ten days, you'll have the occasion to take part in various activities based on sustainable development.
FRIDAY 26 MARCH: Inauguration of the « Printemps du Développement Durable »;
Food: What are the consequences for the planet?
SATURDAY 27 MARCH: « Nature and garden » day; Visit of an ecological kitchen garden; Biodiversity in the Jacques Brel Park; Walk in the heart of community gardens.
SUNDAY 28 MARCH: Let's bike in the city, it's possible!
MONDAY 29 MARCH: Récup'Art workshop.
TUESDAY 30 MARCH: Introduction to the local plan for mobility.
WEDNESDAY 31 MARCH: Waste sorting: Which bag for which waste? Urban and environment license: what for?
THURSADAY 1st APRIL: Waste sorting: Which bag for which waste?
SATURDAY 3 APRIL: Musical workshop and supportive march for the environment.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 370 26 65
- website : http://www.forest.irisnet.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Vandersteen, storyteller - Exhibition Marking Vandersteen's 100th Birthday
- Sustainable Tourism Fair
- Spirou Through the Ages - Exhibition celebrating Spirou's 75th Birthday
- Couleur Café Music Festival
- St Nicolas comes by boat with Brussels By Water