Fishing and Fisherman's Fair
On the agenda: equipment, exhibits, advice on fishing and the environment, request for permits... In short, everything you want to know about fishing! In Frameries on 3 and 4 March 2012
The fair was created in 1992 and is the only interdisciplinary fair in the Walloon region. It takes place a few weeks before the opening of the fishing season.
Fishermen, who are impatient to restart their hobby, can meet in a friendly atmosphere where they can share tips and advice on nothing but fishing.
Bar and restaurant available
- tel. : +32 (0) 65 67 45 87
- website : http://www.foiredepeche.be
Tourist information on the town FRAMERIES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Chamber Music Concerts at the Seneffe Castle Organgerie
- Exhibition: L'Age de l'Eternité - The Age of Eternity
- Expo Renaissance 2.0 - Journey to the Origins of the Web
- Flower Carpet
- Dour Music Festival