Carnival - Laetare in Froidchapelle
Folkloric celebrations in the Entre-Sambre-et-Meuse region. Each year, a considerable crowd flocks to the centre of Froidchapelle. On 30/03/14!
Froidchapelle is a little municipality in the Hainaut province, between Beaumont and Chimay. Here you will experience the large annual Laetare carnival parade.
This large parade contains floats and groups in costume parading ecstatically through the village streets.
Each local group prepares its float and costumes during the winter months in the greatest of secrecy, hoping to have the little edge, trick or surprise that helps them to stand out from the others.
Carnival is all about emotion and sharing. Froidchapelle awaits!
Tourist information on the town FROIDCHAPELLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Alvar Aalto - Lightings: Lightings Exhibition at Grand Hornu Images
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Extravagant Traveller - Frédéric Platéus exhibition at MAC
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience