Traditional Christmas Market in Genappe
Traditional Christmas market with all the seasonal specialities! In Genappe the 22nd and 23rd of December 2012!
Genappe is a small and largely unknown town (except maybe for the sugar factory which was once there) in the Walloon Brabant, and yet, despite its size, it has lots to offer!
- The "L'arche" animal refuge,
- the Maison d'Histoire et du Patrimoine (Centre for History and Heritage),
- the Botanical Conservatory,
- Napoleon's Final Headquarters provincial museum,
- the 1815 commemorative monuments,
- the RAVel and the Pre-RAVel,
- the 5 miraculous sources,
- the Try-au-Chêne chapel,
- and the Panthère refuge!
Don't miss the chance to visit this little town that's bursting with charm!
Why not make the most of the Christmas period to visit the region?
Tourist information on the town GENAPPE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- Brussels Antiques Fair - BRAFA
- St Nicolas comes by boat with Brussels By Water
- Baby Animals Exhibition
- Artists' Book Fair of Brussels - "Histoires de Livres" (The Story of Books)