Event : Wine
The Bacchus Festival
A new, festive event to celebrate the Gods’ nectar: wine! (re) Discover it at the Ferme du Hoyoux on 25 and 26/05/13.
- An aperitif concert,
- open cellars,
- tastings of wine from the barrels,
- wine bottled on the spot,
- presence of Belgian and French wine producers.
It's a chance to discover, with your family or friends, a number of wine producers from Belgium, France, Croatia, Greece, Spain, Germany, Italy, Africa, etc. as well as excellent food and regional produce.
You can sample produce at the stands as well as make purchases. Food and drink is also available on-site and the venue is under cover.
A 'Discover our producers' competition will be held.
Come discover and taste our wine selections for €5 for 2 days.
Celebrate brewing and wine traditions with great pomp!
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 22 99 22
- website : http://www.gengeavia.be
Tourist information on the town GESVES
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Summer Twilight Tours
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
- International "Jeu de Rôles" (Role-Play) Festival in Dinant & Haute-Meuse!
- "Red Deer Rut" Weekend in Han-sur-Lesse
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.