Christmas Market with Story Tales and a Lantern-lit Walk in Godinne
Artisan stalls, a visit from Father christmas, story tales in the library, a lantern-lit walk... In Godinne on 15 and 16/12!
What's more, Godinne has a rich heritage for you to discover!
- The Saint Peter church, built around 1500,
- the Saint Paul college,
- the Saint Roch chapel (a large 4x3 metre building built with the local blue stone and an ogival door).
- the Al Faulx rock and its «le Vieux Bon Dieu» calvary sculpture.
- the Godinne islands (an ornithological nature reserve).
So why not make the most of the Christmas period to visit the region?
- tel. : +32 (0) 82 61 19 19
Tourist information on the town YVOIR
Visit our partners' webpages
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.