Christmas Market at the Aulne Abbey
Discover this Christmas market, with its traditional stalls in the magnificent setting of the Aulne Abbey. In Gozée on 01 and 02/12 from 10am to 6pm!
The Aulne Abbey was founded in 657AD by Landelin. It was continuously expanded until its destruction in 1794. Its splendid ruins remain beautiful to visit.
As well as the Aulne Abbey itself, the town has several pretty tourist attractions:
- A monument to fallen soldiers on the town's Grand Place,
- and the Stone that grows, also known as the "Zeupire Stone" a pink sandstone megalith that weighs 20 tons, on the road to nearby Chimay.
- tel. : +32 (0) 473 49 97 62
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town THUIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: L'Age de l'Eternité - The Age of Eternity
- Ehibition - From the Nile to Alexandria: A History of Water
- Dour Music Festival
- Expo Renaissance 2.0 - Journey to the Origins of the Web