Christmas Market in the Castle in Ham-sur-Heure
This picturesque village once again unveils its Christmas market in the heart of its castle. In Ham-sur-Heure, December 2014!
This market has gone from strength to strength since its creation thanks to the constant involvement of local stakeholders.
Between artisan products, local produce, story tales, face painting, musical groups, shows and rural horse-drawn carriage rides, there's something for everyone!
The castle lends itself perfectly to proceedings. The splendid building belonged to the Mérode family from 1487 to 1941 before becoming, in 1952, the town hall.
This is a Christmas market unlike all the others. The holidays spirit is almost palpable.
Don't miss it!
Tourist information on the town HAM-SUR-HEURE-NALINNES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Alvar Aalto - Lightings: Lightings Exhibition at Grand Hornu Images
- Extravagant Traveller - Frédéric Platéus exhibition at MAC
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Tree Dating: a tree-some love affair