Ravel is celebrating!
There'll be something for everyone: strolls on foot, by bike, on horseback, on roller-skates, in pushchairs, for disabled... In Hamois, 30/06/13!
Come with family or friends and discover the natural and architectural heritage of Ravel between Ciney and Havelange and the neighbouring villages.
Unusual encounters, musical appetizers and why not end the day with local beers and an EXCLUSIVE closing concert from singer Li-Lo!
(Price: €5:adult - tickets are sold on the door from 10am).
This first occurrence of this event (from 9.30am to 8pm) will also offer:
- 4 pedestrian routes, 2 guided walks and 9 unguided walks,
- 4 cycle-paths marked out + road-book "A la découverte du patrimoine local" (Discovering local heritage). Free bike-hire for children and adults,
- Writing trip by bike (Max.15 people),
- Equestrian trip (18km - Max 12 people) : leaving at 10am - returning at the end of the day, meeting at the horse boxes at 9.30am.
Throughout the day :
Natural entertainment, story-telling, pony treks, wooden games, face-painting, theatre, concerts, try out mad bikes, bike skills track, brass band, travelling tin orchestra and snacks!
Not forgetting the cultural market and exhibition on the history and rail heritage of Line 126!
LOCATION: Central location, welcome and walk departure point: Chapelle St-Agathe - Rue d'Hubinne, 12 5360 Hamois.
BOOKING: Office communal du tourisme et de la culture in Hamois
083 61 20 41 and firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town HAMOIS
Visit our partners' webpages
- "Red Deer Rut" Weekend in Han-sur-Lesse
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
- The Summer Twilight Tours
- International "Jeu de Rôles" (Role-Play) Festival in Dinant & Haute-Meuse!