Christmas Market in Haversin
For the 6th consecutive year, the Christmas market will take place at the Haversin communal school on 8 December from 3pm to 9pm!
There will be 19 chalets in one of the school yards and 20 indoor stalls in the school's classrooms.
The village of Haversin is situated in the municipality of Ciney, close to Marche-en-Famenne, Durbuy, Rochefort et Dinant.
During your visit, don't forget to see:
- The Saint-Adelin church (dating back to 1857),
- Haversin's fortified farmhouse (built in 1669 by the Baron of Waha),
- the "La Tavienne" farm (giving as a gift to the poor by the Baronness of Bonhome in 1870),
- the Notre-Dame de Hal potale (dating back to 1750 and classed as a monument, due to its historical and artistic).
So why not make the most of the magic of Christmas to visit the region?
Chalet or indoor stall: 15€
2 chalets or 2 indoor stalls: 25€
Patrick Demars - 083/22 04 50 after 6pm!
- tel. : +32 (0) 473 27 34 81
- email : http://www.valleesdessaveurs.be/fr/marche-de-noel-du-village-d-haversin-le-samedi-8-decembre-2012.html?IDC=272&IDD=721424127&activityFilter-dateFormat=&activityFilter-from=&activityFilter-to=&activity
Tourist information on the town CINEY