Grand Pardon Festival - Summer Flea Market
At the Grand Pardon village fête, don't miss the funfair, various events and fireworks! In Hermalle-sous-Huy, 21/07/13!
In the tree-lined courtyard and along the avenue of the château farm, around 40 bric-a-brac traders will display their treasures, objects and documents to the delight of bargain-hunters and bystanders.
With books and objects galore, there's something for everyone!
There'll be stalls to keep mums, dads, children and collectors happy... in a superb and monumental setting!
Special snacks at the Tavern of the Museum of Gastronomy.
There'll be great discoveries!
Free entry for visitors - Price for a stand for traders: €1.50/m.
Fireworks on Sunday evening.
See the headings: Museums and Leisure (Château farm of Hermalle-sous-Huy, Museum of Gastronomy) and Events.
Tourist information on the town ENGIS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition - L'art et la Lumière - Lighting by Olivier Kruft in Malmedy
- Exhibition: The Unusual World of Paul Delvaux - Works on paper
- A Walloon Christmas in a Museum!
- Formula 1 Belgium Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps
- "Une vie de chapeaux" - A hat's life. A hat for each head? - Exhibition